Cast Routine Aside for Comfort and Calming Ocean ViewsRelax in SunnySands perfectly located holiday residence, only footsteps from the spectacular, white sands of Boat Harbour Beach on Tasmania's North West Coast. Classically appointed, clean and offering an experience calming to the soul, Sunnysands does more than tick the right boxes. "The view was lovely from the deck, great view of everything. Thank you for all the extras in this house. The longer we stayed the more we settled. The bedroom was very comfy. Thanks Mary and Dene." (Michelle, Martin, Tara and Bridget- VIC) Winter Special- July & August,stay 3 nights for $390.00 Discover this calm space on your next holiday. Fall asleep to the sound of the waves and wake up to a magnificent view of the ocean and surrounds. Boat Harbour is an ideal location for a weekend escape. It is just one hour and fifteen minutes flight from Melbourne, Victoria and an easy drive on main roads from anywhere in Tasmania. SunnySands style is fresh with personal touches by Mary that invite indulgence. It may be a special occasion or simply time to take a break from routine and allow the stunning scenery to steep in. Unwind in the warmth and natural light of your own secluded space. At Boat Harbour you can take a walk trail to the point or stroll along the shore. Its is an ideal haven for fishing, swimming, snorkeling and an occasional surf.Locals know only to well the magic of the place. you will find a friendly face or two around here
Boat Harbour is 15 minutes from the Burnie Airport at Wynyard. It is an hour travel time by road from Devonport and only and hour and a half from Cradle Mountain. The seaside hamlet is signposted from the Bass Highway on Tasmania's North West Coast.
View google Map in a new window
Your loved ones. Perfect for a couple and enough space for kids or a couple of guests. Sunnysands holiday accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a double bedroom, twin share bedroom, shower and laundry facilities. There is a comfortable living area with colour tv/ dvd and cd player. Bring a book, your fishing rod, surfboard, beach towel and walk wear!
Arrange a booking with Mary
- On your private deck take in the views, read, close your eyes or light the barbeque.
- Snuggle inside after a bracing winter stroll on the beach, watch a dvd and enjoy the company of your loved ones!
- Imagine time has stopped and let the day stretch out unplanned before you or take a short drive to an incredible range of local attractions.
- Licensed café/ restaurant Jolly Rogers is an easy walk from your place featuring local produce, great hot coffee and welcoming staff (well- regarded by locals and visitors alike).
- Stay at Sunny Sands longer, you'll be surprised by how much or how little you can do (your choice!) on holidays here.